All Categories

Mid Game Team Suggestions and Priorities?

Search
Jun 14, 2022, 15:4906/14/22
06/03/22

Fairly new player on 13th day and level 39. Mostly F2P with two purchases and I won't be doing anymore. This game obviously has SO many areas to focus on and decide how to manage your energy. And, I've learned picking the wrong things to do can set you back days, sometimes weeks.

Would anyone be kind enough to read my team and suggest who I should focus on as biggest priorities, especially who to 60 next? Done a lot of research, mostly from Hell Hades, but there's still blanks.

Secondly, how much of a priority are masteries for those champs? Do you drop everything until they're at least halfway done? Or focus more on the appropriate sets of gear, and then get around to it? Any and all advice would be so welcome! Thank you!!!

60 Athel 6*, 50 Visionary 5*, 50 Deliana 3*, 50 Husk 3*, 50 Magnarr 1*, 50 Vergis 1*, 40 Warmaiden 4*, 40 Zephyr 4*, 40 Chonoru 3*, 40 Kurzad 3*, 40 Heiress 3*, 40 Armiger 3*, 40 Sentinel 2*, 40 Lodric 0*, 40 Bergoth 0*, 40 Sandlashed Survivor 0*, and 30 Shieldguard 3* are my top at the moment.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 14, 2022, 15:5006/14/22
06/03/22

Didn't realize I could post images, here's the team if that's easier for anyone to give advice more conveniently.

i

Jun 14, 2022, 15:5406/14/22
06/25/20

Sorry to burst your bubble but - you are not in mid-game yet. You're barely out of early game :)

Athel was a good choice to level first, and most of your 5*'s are solid picks. I don't love that you chose to level Frylja (or however you spell her name), but so be it. Leave her at 5*. The other level 50s are all worth 6-starring.

I'd probably start with Deliana, she'll help keep the rest of your team alive, followed by Magnarr. From there, there's plenty of choices to go with, but I think that should give you enough to work with for now.

For your 4*s - the only ones of them that are worth leveling are Sandlashed Survivor and Ariger. Leave the others as-is, you'll likely end up turning them into food.

Don't spread your resources so thin. Focus on leveling one champ at a time to 60, and spend the rest of your resources leveling food for them. Make sure Athel is able to farm Brutal 12-3 - that's priority #1.

Jun 14, 2022, 16:2806/14/22
09/14/20

Lodric is very helpful in my team to do scarabäus. You might want to keep him but not concentrate on him now as this is a very narrowed use for a champion

Jun 14, 2022, 16:3206/14/22
06/03/22

Thank you for that comment Matrim (that Wheel of Time related?).

That's been one of my biggest fears, these 4*'s that I want to feed as food so bad to get my big boys up... then realize it was someone that had a niche but powerful use that I shouldn't have let go of after some time goes by. Makes me scared to trash anyone and only level up uncommons for now to be safe.

Jun 14, 2022, 16:3306/14/22
06/25/20
TripHitNdip

Thank you for that comment Matrim (that Wheel of Time related?).

That's been one of my biggest fears, these 4*'s that I want to feed as food so bad to get my big boys up... then realize it was someone that had a niche but powerful use that I shouldn't have let go of after some time goes by. Makes me scared to trash anyone and only level up uncommons for now to be safe.

You should basically only feed uncommon champs. Don't waste time leveling random rares or epics. Only level them if you know you are going to use them.

Fortunately you haven't gone too deep down that rabbit hole. There are people in far worse situations than you.

Jun 16, 2022, 13:0706/16/22
06/30/21

DO Not  fall for  the Plarium distraction of leveling a champ you pul because they are good or new  .Focus on your squad of 5 first leveled masteries and unless you pull a GOD TIER CHAMP DO NOT LEVLEL THEM UNTIL YOUR 5 Heroes are done .Yes he is right all but the one 50 is a good choice .Vergis is amazing in the spot you are at inn the game .  But you need to focus up on one champ at a time .  spreading thin over multiple at a time slows your progress as you will see once a hero hits 60 they are drastically different so much so that leveling one 60 is better than 4 50s .  So remember that and depening on the champion if they need masteries but in most cases they are hugely helpful.  Can use the farming in that as a way to level also as you get it to where you can bring in 4 heros and a fifth that youa re levleling  .  So focus on Gear and leveling 5 to 60 and getting them masteries 

Feb 14, 2024, 16:4302/14/24
Feb 21, 2024, 18:18(edited)
02/14/24

I recently stumbled upon an incredibly helpful discussion on Plarium's forum regarding mid-game team suggestions and priorities for RAID: Shadow Legends. The depth of strategy shared by the community was eye-opening, providing clear guidance on how to navigate the complexities of the game. It's amazing how collaborative and supportive the RAID community is, offering actionable advice to enhance gameplay. This resource has been instrumental in refining my approach, much like how exploring https://1xbetapk.biz/  has elevated my online gaming experience. Both platforms are invaluable for gamers looking to step up their game. Hats off to the contributors for their insights!