
Five people were confirmed dead by the coronavirus over the past 24 hours, while three new people were infected with the virus in the Saudi cities of Riyadh and Jeddah, the Health Ministry said on Tuesday. The ministry said in a statement on its website that the new four cases were recorded in the past 24 hours in Riyadh, among them one fatality, in addition to four fatalities of previously admitted patients in Jeddah. The statement noted that the new three cases are in a stable condition, while six others who were previously recognized patients have completely recovered. According to the statement, the number of recorded coronavirus cases reached 495 since 2012, among them 152 dead. Meanwhile, Minister of Health Adel Faqih said new measures will be taken to confront coronavirus, including the establishment of a control center to monitor developments and recommend precautionary guidelines to curb spread of the virus. The center will also work to confront emergency health challenges in the kingdom, and to coordinate efforts among authorities concerned, the minister noted
GMT 14:01 2018 Thursday ,30 August
Expat with rare heart disorder gets life-saving surgeryGMT 00:18 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Boy with 10-pound tumour on face diesGMT 21:23 2018 Monday ,22 January
All set for first global medical tourism conference in DubaiGMT 22:46 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Second face transplant for FrenchmanGMT 07:51 2018 Saturday ,20 January
Trio aquitted of negligence in Canada railway disasterGMT 10:57 2018 Thursday ,18 January
Breastfeeding for 6 months cuts diabetes risk in half: studyGMT 16:10 2018 Wednesday ,17 January
Child mummy in Italy had hepatitis, not smallpoxGMT 18:36 2018 Tuesday ,16 January
Greece strikes cause transport chaos, healthcare delays

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor