
Minister of Health Dr. Ali Al-Obaidi signed Sunday a KD 54 million (USD 192 million) contract to build a new Infectious Diseases Hospital with a capacity of 224 beds. Al-Obaidi, speaking on the occasion of the signing of the contract, said the five-story hospital, to be built over 45,000 square meters, would be built in three years. He noted that the Health Ministry had already signed Al-Razi Hospital contract in 2012, as well as other contracts for the Amiri Hospital, Kuwait Tumor Center and new Al-Sabah Hospital. Al-Obaidi said the new Infectious Diseases Hospital would have a multi-story parking lot that could contain 273 cars. On the coronavirus, the minister said that "we are working on assuring people in Kuwait and the ministry is working very hard to adopt preventive measures ... ." He added that "we have organized a media plan to educate the public, and indeed started in schools. We communicate with the public through different media and social media networks, and have a rapid raction emergency plan." There is a plan to inspect livestock farms and people working in them.
GMT 14:01 2018 Thursday ,30 August
Expat with rare heart disorder gets life-saving surgeryGMT 00:18 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Boy with 10-pound tumour on face diesGMT 21:23 2018 Monday ,22 January
All set for first global medical tourism conference in DubaiGMT 22:46 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Second face transplant for FrenchmanGMT 07:51 2018 Saturday ,20 January
Trio aquitted of negligence in Canada railway disasterGMT 10:57 2018 Thursday ,18 January
Breastfeeding for 6 months cuts diabetes risk in half: studyGMT 16:10 2018 Wednesday ,17 January
Child mummy in Italy had hepatitis, not smallpoxGMT 18:36 2018 Tuesday ,16 January
Greece strikes cause transport chaos, healthcare delays

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor