
Test conducted on an American citizen suspected to have contracted the deadly Ebola virus has proved negative, sources close to health authorities in Ghana said late Monday.
This was after the blood sample of the suspected victim was tested by the Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research, while the patient and the medical staff who had treated him were all quarantined.
Before coming to Ghana, the American patient was said to have visited two West African countries where the deadly hemorrhagic fever had been wrecking havoc since March.
This is the second Ebola scare in Ghana since the disease entered West Africa.
GMT 14:01 2018 Thursday ,30 August
Expat with rare heart disorder gets life-saving surgeryGMT 00:18 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Boy with 10-pound tumour on face diesGMT 21:23 2018 Monday ,22 January
All set for first global medical tourism conference in DubaiGMT 22:46 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Second face transplant for FrenchmanGMT 07:51 2018 Saturday ,20 January
Trio aquitted of negligence in Canada railway disasterGMT 10:57 2018 Thursday ,18 January
Breastfeeding for 6 months cuts diabetes risk in half: studyGMT 16:10 2018 Wednesday ,17 January
Child mummy in Italy had hepatitis, not smallpoxGMT 18:36 2018 Tuesday ,16 January
Greece strikes cause transport chaos, healthcare delays

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor