
Two new medical centers for emergency services worth 15 million pounds opened in Giza on Sunday to improve services offered to citizens, said Local Development Minister Adel Labib. The new centers, which were opened in El-Saf and Badrasheen areas, were supplied with the latest medical equipment, he added. Health and Population Minister Adel Adawi, who was present at the opening ceremony, said the ministry attaches great importance to emergency sections at the hospitals as they are responsible for 60 percent of services offered to patients. He said the ministry agreed with the British government to train Egyptian doctors and nursing teams on emergency services. Giza Governor Ali Abdel Rahman said the two centers will serve 1.5 million citizens. He added that 62 health projects were opened in Giza governorate over the last year to offer necessary health services to citizens.
GMT 14:01 2018 Thursday ,30 August
Expat with rare heart disorder gets life-saving surgeryGMT 00:18 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Boy with 10-pound tumour on face diesGMT 21:23 2018 Monday ,22 January
All set for first global medical tourism conference in DubaiGMT 22:46 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Second face transplant for FrenchmanGMT 07:51 2018 Saturday ,20 January
Trio aquitted of negligence in Canada railway disasterGMT 10:57 2018 Thursday ,18 January
Breastfeeding for 6 months cuts diabetes risk in half: studyGMT 16:10 2018 Wednesday ,17 January
Child mummy in Italy had hepatitis, not smallpoxGMT 18:36 2018 Tuesday ,16 January
Greece strikes cause transport chaos, healthcare delays

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor