
Four men aged between 22 and 35 have been arrested in the Paris region for allegedly belonging to a jihadist network sending fighters to Syria, informed sources said Friday. The arrests by investigators from France's intelligence agency DCRI took place on Tuesday and the presumed leader of the network is a 24-year-old man, according to sources close to the case. At least two of the other men went to Syria to fight for the Al-Nusra Front battling President Bashar Assad's regime. A woman was also arrested but released later. Three of the men were born in France and one in Morocco. An informed source said about 440 people from France were either currently fighting in Syria's civil war, planning to go and fight or had recently returned. Half this number were there at present, about 10 had been killed and between 50 and 60 had returned,the source said.
GMT 01:03 2018 Wednesday ,24 January
Trump 'imitates' Modi's accent in private conversation: ReportGMT 21:24 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Puigdemont accuses EU of not defending rights in CataloniaGMT 21:18 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Vietnam oil exec 'kidnapped' from Germany jailed for lifeGMT 21:08 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Turkey in new assault on Kurdish militiaGMT 21:04 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Turkey detains 24 over 'terror propaganda'GMT 20:52 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Dawoodi Bohra leader arrives in DubaiGMT 22:09 2018 Monday ,22 January
Israel apologises to JordanGMT 16:11 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Pope condemns criminals in crime-stricken Peruvian city

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor