china provides further assistance to philippine typhoonhit areas
Last Updated : GMT 05:17:37
Emiratesvoice, emirates voice
Emiratesvoice, emirates voice
Last Updated : GMT 05:17:37
Emiratesvoice, emirates voice

China provides further assistance to Philippine typhoon-hit areas

Emiratesvoice, emirates voice

Emiratesvoice, emirates voice China provides further assistance to Philippine typhoon-hit areas

Manila - XINHUA

China on Monday provided a batch of payloaders which are badly needed in the clean-up of roads in typhoon-devastated areas in central Philippines as the country embarks on the road of reconstruction. Three payloader trucks were handed over to the Philippine Red Cross Society (PRCS) at a ceremony at PRCS headquarters in Manila. They were donated by the Association of Chinese Enterprises (ACE) in the Philippines. Chinese Ambassador to the Philippines Ma Keqing said that this was additional assistance to central Philippine regions ravaged by typhoon Haiyan, or locally known as Yolanda, after the initial donation of 100,000 U.S. dollars, respectively, from the Chinese government and the Chinese Red Cross Society. She said China's assistance to the Philippines is provided step by step. The 73 million Pesos (1.67 million U.S. dollars) worth of relief goods delivered to the Philippine side on Nov. 19. Later, a cargo of 37.8 million pesos worth of supplies arrived in Cebu on Nov. 21. Apart from relief funds and materials, China has also dispatched three medical teams, including the country's largest hospital ship Peace Ark, to hardest-hit areas in Eastern Visayas including Tacloban city. Chinese doctors have received more than 3, 500 patients in the first seven days of operation. Two babies have so far been born on the hospital ship. The Chinese people closely follow the rescue and reconstruction process at typhoon-hit areas and show their readiness in helping the Philippine people, she added. In reply, PRCS Chairman Richard Gordon said "We thank the Chinese people for their generosity in giving much needed support to the Philippine Red Cross." He revealed that the three payloaders will be used in road clean-up in worst-hit Tacloban city, and later be used in other natural calamities. ACE Chairman Wang Yong said Philippine-based Chinese enterprises have exerted their efforts in helping typhoon victims starting from the day of typhoon's onslaught. The payloaders, valued at nearly 8 million pesos, were donated by the 40-plus members of the Chinese enterprises association. Typhoon Haiyan has claimed 5,670 lives and injured 26,233 others, with 1,761 still missing. The affected population totaled 11 million, among which 4 million have been displaced. The Philippines has shifted its emphasis from rescue to reconstruction.

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

china provides further assistance to philippine typhoonhit areas china provides further assistance to philippine typhoonhit areas

 



Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

china provides further assistance to philippine typhoonhit areas china provides further assistance to philippine typhoonhit areas

 



GMT 10:18 2016 Wednesday ,23 March

cartoon eight

GMT 10:21 2016 Wednesday ,23 March

cartoon eleven

GMT 09:58 2016 Wednesday ,23 March

cartoon four

GMT 10:18 2016 Wednesday ,23 March

cartoon seven

GMT 05:04 2024 Tuesday ,06 February

Skincare PR Performance Full Year 2017

GMT 11:03 2018 Tuesday ,23 January

No end to eyesores at Taj Mahal

GMT 10:21 2018 Monday ,22 January

Hindi Diwas celebrations at Bhavans Kuwait

GMT 15:35 2018 Wednesday ,29 August

Could EU recession lead to more protectionism?

GMT 12:06 2017 Sunday ,19 February

Iran discovers two-billion-barrel shale oil reserves

GMT 14:57 2017 Wednesday ,08 February

US trade deficit falls more than expected in December

GMT 10:20 2018 Friday ,19 January

Talks underway in Catalonia to pick regional leader

GMT 04:32 2017 Saturday ,21 January

Indians try to learn e-payments on the fly

GMT 20:12 2012 Friday ,10 February

1 in 4 UK children targeted by cyber bullying

GMT 12:18 2017 Friday ,10 February

Japan condemns Israel for adopting Bill

GMT 05:08 2017 Wednesday ,31 May

300 drones spread Ramadan message

GMT 06:35 2015 Thursday ,19 February

My intentions are extremely pure

GMT 00:26 2017 Wednesday ,27 September

President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi leaves UAE
 
 Emirates Voice Facebook,emirates voice facebook  Emirates Voice Twitter,emirates voice twitter Emirates Voice Rss,emirates voice rss  Emirates Voice Youtube,emirates voice youtube  Emirates Voice Youtube,emirates voice youtube

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©

emiratesvoieen emiratesvoiceen emiratesvoiceen emiratesvoiceen
emiratesvoice emiratesvoice emiratesvoice
emiratesvoice
بناية النخيل - رأس النبع _ خلف السفارة الفرنسية _بيروت - لبنان
emiratesvoice, Emiratesvoice, Emiratesvoice