
The international airport at DR Congo's capital Kinshasa resumed operation after clash happened earlier Monday, said Xinhua reporter on site. "The first flight after the gunfight in the morning had already taken off, and the operation of the airport resumed," said the reporter. Clashes happened Monday morning in DR Congo's capital Kinshasa have almost come to an end, and the government has had the situation under control, according to the reporter. At least 40 attackers who took part in multiple gunfights in the city were killed, said a government source. Earlier report said attackers took hostages at the Congolese national TV (TRNC), and fired guns at the international airport and a military headquarters. Xinhua reporter witnessed over 20 dead gunmen, ten of which killed at TRNC headquarters by government forces who reseized control of the TV station after gunfight and arrested about a dozen. Unidentified source said there are similar attacks in eastern mining city of Lubumbashi.
GMT 01:03 2018 Wednesday ,24 January
Trump 'imitates' Modi's accent in private conversation: ReportGMT 21:24 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Puigdemont accuses EU of not defending rights in CataloniaGMT 21:18 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Vietnam oil exec 'kidnapped' from Germany jailed for lifeGMT 21:08 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Turkey in new assault on Kurdish militiaGMT 21:04 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Turkey detains 24 over 'terror propaganda'GMT 20:52 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Dawoodi Bohra leader arrives in DubaiGMT 22:09 2018 Monday ,22 January
Israel apologises to JordanGMT 16:11 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Pope condemns criminals in crime-stricken Peruvian city

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor