
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif affirmed Wednesday the ability of his country to resume uranium enrichment at 20 percent grade within just 24 hours. In a speech at the University of Tehran, Zarif said the interim deal, reached with the P5+1 in Geneva late last month, did not affect the structure of the Iranian nuclear program. If need be, Iran can accelerate the enrichment of the nuclear fuel to 20 percent overnight, the minister said. The Geneva deal acknowledges twice Iran's right to domestic uranium enrichment, he said, noting that the Iranian negotiators refused to yield to any unacceptable conditions. The interim deal specifies a one year for both sides prepare for the start of negotiation on a final deal, Zarif said, noting that the time schedule for the final stage has yet to be determined. Iran was able to enrich 450 kilograms of uranium at a 20 percent grade in the past, he added.
GMT 01:03 2018 Wednesday ,24 January
Trump 'imitates' Modi's accent in private conversation: ReportGMT 21:24 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Puigdemont accuses EU of not defending rights in CataloniaGMT 21:18 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Vietnam oil exec 'kidnapped' from Germany jailed for lifeGMT 21:08 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Turkey in new assault on Kurdish militiaGMT 21:04 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Turkey detains 24 over 'terror propaganda'GMT 20:52 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Dawoodi Bohra leader arrives in DubaiGMT 22:09 2018 Monday ,22 January
Israel apologises to JordanGMT 16:11 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Pope condemns criminals in crime-stricken Peruvian city

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor