islamic resistance to reciprocate saudi bombings in beirut
Last Updated : GMT 05:17:37
Emiratesvoice, emirates voice
Emiratesvoice, emirates voice
Last Updated : GMT 05:17:37
Emiratesvoice, emirates voice

Islamic resistance to reciprocate Saudi bombings in Beirut

Emiratesvoice, emirates voice

Emiratesvoice, emirates voice Islamic resistance to reciprocate Saudi bombings in Beirut

Tehran - FNA

Sources said on Tuesday that the Islamic resistance movement has warned to give a crushing response to Saudi Arabia’s involvement in the recent bombings in Lebanon. The disclosure came after the Saudi-backed Abdullah Izzam Brigades claimed responsibility for an attack in November on the Iranian embassy in Beirut that killed 25 people, including Iran’s cultural attaché Ebrahim Ansari, and after the relations between the terrorist group's ringleader Majed Al-Majed, a Saudi national, and Riyadh's intelligence chief Prince Bandar Bin Sultan came into spotlight. Speaking to FNA, an informed source pointed to the November 19 bombing of the Iranian embassy in Beirut by Majed's terrorist group and under the guidance of Saudi intelligence apparatus, and said, “The Islamic resistance will give a proper response to such attempts.” The source pointed to the failure of the Saudis in their terrorist operations in different parts of the world, and said, “The Saudi attempt to attack the Iranian embassy in Lebanon and the serial bombings in different parts of the world emanate from the Saudi’s anger." He said the Saudis' failure has not pushed them into a passive state of action. He noted that the Saudi diplomacy has failed in Syria and they are not in a good situation in Iraq, while they are also trying to create a chaotic situation in Lebanon. Political analysts believe that Saudi Arabia has been masterminding the recent terrorist attacks in Lebanon to advance the Israeli plots against Beirut after Tel Aviv's army failed to score a victory over Hezbollah in the Summer 2006 war. “The elements behind the recent bombings in Lebanon take orders from the regional countries which are dependent on the US and are financed by them,” political analyst Adel Samarah told FNA. “Saudi Arabia supports organized terrorism in Syria and Lebanon and it also seeks to create tension in the Lebanese army to start a seditious move against Hezbollah,” he added. Also, Abdulsattar Qassem, a professor of political sciences at al-Najah al-Watani University, told FNA that Washington and Tel Aviv have assigned their regional allies and hirelings with protecting the security of the Zionist regime. “After the military failure of the Israeli regime against Hezbollah, the regime has hired its elements and tools in the region to create sedition in Lebanon,” he added. Majed al-Majed was announced as leader of the Brigades in 2012. The Abdullah Izzam Brigades was formed in 2009 and is believed to have branches in both the Arabian Peninsula and Lebanon, but may have been active as early as 2004. Lebanese security forces announced on Tuesday that Al-Majed had been arrested by the army's intelligence services. In 2009, Lebanon sentenced Al-Majed in absentia to life in prison for belonging to a different extremist group, the Al-Qaeda-inspired Fatah al-Islam. On Thursday Lebanese sources disclosed that Al-Majed took orders from Saudi Spy Chief Prince Bandar bin Sultan. Bandar has been blamed by several states for leading and financing terrorist operations throughout the region from Lebanon and Syria to Iraq and Russia. A recent report said that the Saudi Prince has ordered the two Volgograd explosions in Russia which killed 32 people. After a 27 August report said that Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered massive strike against Saudi Arabia if West attacks Syria, Prince Bandar secretly offered Russia a sweeping deal to control the global oil market and safeguard Russia’s gas contracts, if the Kremlin backs away from the Assad regime in Syria. When Putin refused Prince Bander’s “offer,” however, and as reported by London’s Telegraph News Service, this Saudi Prince stated to Putin, “I can give you a guarantee to protect the Winter Olympics next year. The Chechen groups that threaten the security of the games are controlled by us.” Barely over a fortnight ago, Prince Bandar, again, came to the Kremlin and in a secret meeting with Putin reiterated his threat to cause terror in Russia. In response, Putin suggested to the Saudis that they abandon “sectarian instigations and supporting terrorism, because it is a double edged sword that will rebound inside Saudi Arabia and gather momentum in a manner that you will not be able to control”. Less than a week later, Volgograd (formerly known as Stalingrad) located 650 kilometers (400 miles) from Sochi which is the site of the 2014 Winter Olympics, came to be the scene of twin explosions that hit a crowded trolleybus and a train station. Two days later, a grim memorandum circulating in the Kremlin written by Federal Security Services (FSB) Director Alexander Bortnikov to outline the new security measures throughout Russia, as ordered by President Putin after the deadly Volgograd terror attacks, warned that the Russian leader has, in effect, vowed to “destroy” Saudi Arabia as he is blaming Riyadh for this horrific crime against humanity, sources revealed on Wednesday. Of the terror attacks themselves, Russian Deputy Emergency Situations Minister Vladimir Stepanov is reporting to the Kremlin that the two Volgograd explosions have hurt 104 people, of which 32 were killed, Whatdoesitmean reported. This FSB memo reports that the trolleybus suicide bomber has been identified as Pavel Pechyonkin, saying that he was born in the Mari El region and joined resistance forces in 2012. According to this FSB information, Pechyonkin, aged 32, is a former paramedic. In 2012, he joined the bandit underground, having left a note for his mother on his lap top computer. Pechyonkin has since communicated with his parents two or three times via the Internet. Of particular concern about Pechyonkin for Putin, this memo continues, was this suicide bombers location this past year which the FSB confirms was in radical Wahhabi Salafi and Takfiri-rebel held territories of Syria controlled and funded by Saudi Arabia.  

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

islamic resistance to reciprocate saudi bombings in beirut islamic resistance to reciprocate saudi bombings in beirut

 



Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

islamic resistance to reciprocate saudi bombings in beirut islamic resistance to reciprocate saudi bombings in beirut

 



GMT 10:18 2016 Wednesday ,23 March

cartoon eight

GMT 10:21 2016 Wednesday ,23 March

cartoon eleven

GMT 10:18 2016 Wednesday ,23 March

cartoon seven

GMT 09:58 2016 Wednesday ,23 March

cartoon four

GMT 01:08 2017 Sunday ,08 October

Hawaii gets chance to make case for fighting

GMT 08:13 2017 Wednesday ,10 May

UAE Ambassador to UK, Minister discuss relations

GMT 07:16 2018 Thursday ,18 January

Macron's tapestry gesture risks rousing

GMT 12:04 2017 Sunday ,17 December

US plans Middle East peace push after 'cooling off'

GMT 02:38 2017 Tuesday ,25 July

Bahrain Parents Care Society launches programme

GMT 06:47 2016 Sunday ,15 May

2 journalists shot dead in 24 hours in India

GMT 03:40 2017 Thursday ,27 July

Jordan dealt with embassy’s crime in accordance

GMT 10:21 2012 Thursday ,01 March

Small Spaced Garden Tips

GMT 08:30 2016 Sunday ,10 April

War photographer and mother, the woman

GMT 23:31 2017 Saturday ,24 June

Israeli forces push deep
 
 Emirates Voice Facebook,emirates voice facebook  Emirates Voice Twitter,emirates voice twitter Emirates Voice Rss,emirates voice rss  Emirates Voice Youtube,emirates voice youtube  Emirates Voice Youtube,emirates voice youtube

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©

emiratesvoieen emiratesvoiceen emiratesvoiceen emiratesvoiceen
emiratesvoice emiratesvoice emiratesvoice
emiratesvoice
بناية النخيل - رأس النبع _ خلف السفارة الفرنسية _بيروت - لبنان
emiratesvoice, Emiratesvoice, Emiratesvoice