
A forensic psychiatrist told a court in Milan, Italy, a Ghanaian migrant accused of killing three people with a pick ax is not mentally fit to be in prison. Mada "Adam" Kabobo should be held in a psychiatric hospital pending his trial, set for Feb. 6, the doctor said Monday. Kabobo, 21, allegedly went on a rampage May 11 and killed three people in an apparently random attack. He was taken into custody shortly after the slayings. A Milan judge had previously ruled Kabobo knew what he was doing at the time of the attack, despite his schizophrenia. Kabobo allegedly has told authorities he was hearing voices during the incident. He recently tried to strangle his cellmate in a Milan prison. The court will discuss the doctor's report Jan. 27 and decide whether to transfer Kabobo to a psychiatric ward, the Italian news agency ANSA reported.
GMT 01:03 2018 Wednesday ,24 January
Trump 'imitates' Modi's accent in private conversation: ReportGMT 21:24 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Puigdemont accuses EU of not defending rights in CataloniaGMT 21:18 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Vietnam oil exec 'kidnapped' from Germany jailed for lifeGMT 21:08 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Turkey in new assault on Kurdish militiaGMT 21:04 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Turkey detains 24 over 'terror propaganda'GMT 20:52 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Dawoodi Bohra leader arrives in DubaiGMT 22:09 2018 Monday ,22 January
Israel apologises to JordanGMT 16:11 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Pope condemns criminals in crime-stricken Peruvian city

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor