
The Saudi Embassy called on its citizens here on Thursday to leave Lebanon in light of recent bombings that targeted the Iranian Embassy in that country. Due to danger of the situation in Lebanon, the Saudi Embassy urged its citizens to leave the country for their own safety, Saudi Ambassador Awad Asiri told the National News Agency (NNA). A couple of suicide bombers set off explosives a few meters from the Iranian embassy compound in the seaside Jenah region just south of the Lebanese capital on earlier on Tuesday, leaving many people dead or wounded, according to NNA. One of the attackers, with explosives strapped to his body, was on foot when he set off the explosives. Almost simultaneously, another attacker driving a car detonated some 100 kg of explosives planted in the vehicle, NNA said. According to a security official, the twin attack left at least 10 people dead and scores others wounded, however, other media reports indicated that the death toll climbed as high as 17 dead.
GMT 01:03 2018 Wednesday ,24 January
Trump 'imitates' Modi's accent in private conversation: ReportGMT 21:24 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Puigdemont accuses EU of not defending rights in CataloniaGMT 21:18 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Vietnam oil exec 'kidnapped' from Germany jailed for lifeGMT 21:08 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Turkey in new assault on Kurdish militiaGMT 21:04 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Turkey detains 24 over 'terror propaganda'GMT 20:52 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Dawoodi Bohra leader arrives in DubaiGMT 22:09 2018 Monday ,22 January
Israel apologises to JordanGMT 16:11 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Pope condemns criminals in crime-stricken Peruvian city

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor