syrian observatory no civilian evacuation from homs till now
Last Updated : GMT 05:17:37
Emiratesvoice, emirates voice
Emiratesvoice, emirates voice
Last Updated : GMT 05:17:37
Emiratesvoice, emirates voice

Syrian observatory: No civilian evacuation from homs till now

Emiratesvoice, emirates voice

Emiratesvoice, emirates voice Syrian observatory: No civilian evacuation from homs till now

Damcscus - KUNA

Up till now the process of pulling out children, women and elders from the besieged districts of Homs has not started yet, despite the government promise to put into effect a relevant UN-brokered agreement as of Monday.In a press statement, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said that the evacuation process has not started and no humanitarian aid was allowed into the long-blockaded city.It pointed out that more than 1200 civilians are trapped in those districts which are surrounded by government forces for nearly two years.UN-Arab League Joint Special Representative for Syria Lakhdar Brahimi announced yesterday that the Syrian government has agreed to allow a safe exit for women and children from the besieged Homs Governorate as of Monday, as well as allowing relief aid to enter the city.Meanwhile, the Observatory reported that clashes between opposition and regime forces around the village of Zara continued. It added that regime forces have taken over the area between the villages of Al-Zara and Kafar- Retch.For his part, Homs Governor Talal Al-Barazi said, in a meeting with a delegation representing the UN Resident Coordinator in Syria on Monday, that the governorate is waiting for an answer from the UN representatives as to specify the number of civilians who are willing to exit the area. He stated that evacuation of civilians, particularly women, children and elders, from Homs old city is a result of arrangements taken by the Governorate 4 months ago.The governor said that all willing civilians will be taken to places they want and be provided with all medical and food aid, adding that the Governorate had asked international organizations, including the International committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), to contribute in bringing the civilians out of Homs old city. He said that evacuating civilians from Homs old city or any other area is a main tendency for the Syrian government, which is trying to evacuate all civilians who want to be evacuated, stressing that there are not obstacles hindering the delivery of humanitarian aid to any area except the attacks of the armed groups against humanitarian convoys in hot spots."The humanitarian aid is reaching all areas without exceptions and in cooperation with the international humanitarian institutions," Al-Barazi said in statements carried by the state news agency (SANA).He added that focusing on the old city of Homs by the coalition delegation is unjustified, especially that the Syrian government has set a humanitarian response plan for all the Syrian areas."The Syrian government has implemented 85 percent of this plan in Homs during the last year," he concluded.

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

syrian observatory no civilian evacuation from homs till now syrian observatory no civilian evacuation from homs till now

 



Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

syrian observatory no civilian evacuation from homs till now syrian observatory no civilian evacuation from homs till now

 



GMT 10:18 2016 Wednesday ,23 March

cartoon eight

GMT 10:21 2016 Wednesday ,23 March

cartoon eleven

GMT 10:18 2016 Wednesday ,23 March

cartoon seven

GMT 09:58 2016 Wednesday ,23 March

cartoon four

GMT 10:31 2014 Tuesday ,23 December

Mirages of failure: Lebanon cannot wait

GMT 03:20 2016 Monday ,16 May

Chinese Super League soccer standings

GMT 10:19 2018 Tuesday ,23 January

Dutch BMX Olympic medallist out of coma

GMT 13:12 2015 Saturday ,09 May

Sheikh Sultan opens Sharjah Centre

GMT 11:16 2012 Tuesday ,14 February

Mediterranean diet good for brain

GMT 12:05 2017 Monday ,20 February

Nishikori suffers sixth successive final loss

GMT 22:08 2017 Sunday ,05 November

MoE toughens measures to enhance schools performance

GMT 08:54 2018 Monday ,22 January

Women's Health appoints acting fashion director

GMT 08:52 2018 Sunday ,21 January

Brexit special trade agreement possible

GMT 13:12 2017 Saturday ,05 August

Explore Montreal, a European-style

GMT 10:07 2017 Wednesday ,08 March

Pacquiao-Khan fight off
 
 Emirates Voice Facebook,emirates voice facebook  Emirates Voice Twitter,emirates voice twitter Emirates Voice Rss,emirates voice rss  Emirates Voice Youtube,emirates voice youtube  Emirates Voice Youtube,emirates voice youtube

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©

emiratesvoieen emiratesvoiceen emiratesvoiceen emiratesvoiceen
emiratesvoice emiratesvoice emiratesvoice
emiratesvoice
بناية النخيل - رأس النبع _ خلف السفارة الفرنسية _بيروت - لبنان
emiratesvoice, Emiratesvoice, Emiratesvoice