
The United States on Tuesday denounced a deadly attack on the police headquarters in the Egyptian city of Mansoura. "The United States condemns in the strongest possible terms today's terrorist attack on the Dakaliya security directorate in Mansoura," State Department spokeswoman Jennifer Psaki said in a statement. At least 14 people were killed and 130 others injured as a powerful explosion ripped through the police headquarters, local press reported. Three bombs had been planted and two of them went off almost simultaneously. The third one in a car nearby was defused, a security official was quoted as saying. Egypt's Interim Prime Minister Hazem el-Beblawi condemned the attack as a "hideous" terrorist attack. "The United States stands firmly with the Egyptian people as they work to put their country on the path towards democracy, stability and economic prosperity, in an atmosphere free from violence," Psaki said.
GMT 01:03 2018 Wednesday ,24 January
Trump 'imitates' Modi's accent in private conversation: ReportGMT 21:24 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Puigdemont accuses EU of not defending rights in CataloniaGMT 21:18 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Vietnam oil exec 'kidnapped' from Germany jailed for lifeGMT 21:08 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Turkey in new assault on Kurdish militiaGMT 21:04 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Turkey detains 24 over 'terror propaganda'GMT 20:52 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Dawoodi Bohra leader arrives in DubaiGMT 22:09 2018 Monday ,22 January
Israel apologises to JordanGMT 16:11 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Pope condemns criminals in crime-stricken Peruvian city

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor