
The United States condemns the ongoing air assault by Syrian government forces on civilians, including the indiscriminate use of SCUD missiles and barrel bombs in and around Aleppo over the last week, the White House said on Monday night. The attacks over the weekend killed more than 300 people, many of them children, Carney said in the statement. "The Syrian government must respect its obligations under international humanitarian law to protect the civilian population," Carney said. "The Syrian government must fulfill its November commitment to do more to facilitate the safe and unhindered delivery of humanitarian assistance so that millions of Syrian men, women and children have access to urgently needed services." To bring the suffering of the Syrian people to an end, "it is imperative that Syrians reach a comprehensive and durable political solution to end the crisis in Syria," he said. "The United States remains committed to advancing a political settlement to help end the bloodshed in Syria."
GMT 01:03 2018 Wednesday ,24 January
Trump 'imitates' Modi's accent in private conversation: ReportGMT 21:24 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Puigdemont accuses EU of not defending rights in CataloniaGMT 21:18 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Vietnam oil exec 'kidnapped' from Germany jailed for lifeGMT 21:08 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Turkey in new assault on Kurdish militiaGMT 21:04 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Turkey detains 24 over 'terror propaganda'GMT 20:52 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Dawoodi Bohra leader arrives in DubaiGMT 22:09 2018 Monday ,22 January
Israel apologises to JordanGMT 16:11 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Pope condemns criminals in crime-stricken Peruvian city

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor