
The chief of U.S. Forces Korea (USFK) said South Korea and the U.S. have drawn up a joint strategy to tackle North Korea’s missile threat. At a lecture hosted by the Association of the Republic of Korea Army on Monday, Gen. Curtis Scaparrotti said the two allies have been developing capabilities to cope with the North’s missile threat. He also said the two countries launched a joint committee to address the threat. Scaparrotti explained the committee set the so-called 4-D strategy against North Korea’s missile program. The name 4-D refers to defense, detect, destruct and destroy. The Defense Minister in Seoul said the two countries agreed on the establishment of the committee at their bilateral Security Consultative Meeting, following South Korea’s revision of its missile guidelines with the U.S. last year. The committee meet twice a year.
GMT 01:03 2018 Wednesday ,24 January
Trump 'imitates' Modi's accent in private conversation: ReportGMT 21:24 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Puigdemont accuses EU of not defending rights in CataloniaGMT 21:18 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Vietnam oil exec 'kidnapped' from Germany jailed for lifeGMT 21:08 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Turkey in new assault on Kurdish militiaGMT 21:04 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Turkey detains 24 over 'terror propaganda'GMT 20:52 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Dawoodi Bohra leader arrives in DubaiGMT 22:09 2018 Monday ,22 January
Israel apologises to JordanGMT 16:11 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Pope condemns criminals in crime-stricken Peruvian city

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor