bin laden’s son denied entry to egypt
Last Updated : GMT 05:17:37
Emiratesvoice, emirates voice
Emiratesvoice, emirates voice
Last Updated : GMT 05:17:37
Emiratesvoice, emirates voice

Bin Laden’s son denied entry to Egypt

Emiratesvoice, emirates voice

Emiratesvoice, emirates voice Bin Laden’s son denied entry to Egypt

Omar Bin Laden, son of Osama Bin Laden, talks during an interview with Reuters in a Cairo
Cairo - Arab Today

Osama Bin Laden’s son Omar was refused entry to Egypt on Saturday, airport sources said, giving no reason why his name was on a list of people banned from the country.

Omar, 34, Osama Bin Laden’s fourth-eldest son, was travelling with his British wife Zaina Al Sabah from Doha, and they asked to be sent to Turkey, the sources said.

The couple, who lived in Egypt for several months in 2007 and 2008, were previously denied entry to the country in 2008.

Omar Bin Laden broke with his father in 2001 after living in Afghanistan for much of 1996 to 2001.

In an interview with Reuters in 2010, Omar said he was working with Saudi Arabia and Iran to end his separation from a group of brothers and sisters that dates back to the chaos in Afghanistan following the Al Qaida attacks of September 11, 2001.

Omar said Bin Laden’s children were trying to be “good citizens of the world” but suffered from the lack of a father and the stigma of being the Al Qaida leader’s children. None were part of Al Qaida, he said at the time.

“We are working with the Iranian government and with the Saudi government at the moment to have my mother’s children and grandchildren join us,” he said.

Osama Bin Laden was killed at his Pakistani hideout by US commandos in 2011 in a major blow to the militant group which carried out the September 11 attacks.

source: GULF NEWS

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

bin laden’s son denied entry to egypt bin laden’s son denied entry to egypt

 



Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

bin laden’s son denied entry to egypt bin laden’s son denied entry to egypt

 



GMT 10:18 2016 Wednesday ,23 March

cartoon seven

GMT 09:58 2016 Wednesday ,23 March

cartoon four

GMT 10:16 2016 Wednesday ,23 March

cartoon five

GMT 05:14 2024 Wednesday ,07 February

Sophisticated Classic Dining Room Design Ideas

GMT 05:17 2024 Wednesday ,07 February

Amazon to open first cashierless shop

GMT 13:32 2016 Monday ,17 October

Turkey to take part in Mosul operation

GMT 08:22 2017 Sunday ,10 September

King of cool vs. king of bling

GMT 07:06 2017 Wednesday ,10 May

UAE artistic scene enhanced due

GMT 07:23 2016 Thursday ,19 May

New museum will 'preserve Palestinian memory'

GMT 12:02 2015 Tuesday ,29 September

Climate goal closer as UN pressure builds

GMT 10:06 2017 Thursday ,26 October

Passengers face new security interviews
 
 Emirates Voice Facebook,emirates voice facebook  Emirates Voice Twitter,emirates voice twitter Emirates Voice Rss,emirates voice rss  Emirates Voice Youtube,emirates voice youtube  Emirates Voice Youtube,emirates voice youtube

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©

emiratesvoieen emiratesvoiceen emiratesvoiceen emiratesvoiceen
emiratesvoice emiratesvoice emiratesvoice
emiratesvoice
بناية النخيل - رأس النبع _ خلف السفارة الفرنسية _بيروت - لبنان
emiratesvoice, Emiratesvoice, Emiratesvoice