An interior ministry official says the death toll from the attack in eastern Belgian city of Liege rose to five. The official said Thursday that a 75-year-old woman, who had been critically injured in the attack in Liege, has died overnight. He said 20 more people remain hospitalized. The official spoke on condition of anonymity in line with the ministry rules. A 33-year-old man threw grenades and fired on a crowd of people waiting for a bus on Tuesday, before committing suicide. Authorities ruled out terrorism as a motive, but have not yet come up with the explanation for the rampage.
GMT 19:37 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Video: Bodies of children killed in Fujairah fire laid to restGMT 17:17 2018 Monday ,22 January
2 dead, 5 injured in accident on Emirates Road in DubaiGMT 08:45 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Eleven killed Turkey ski holiday bus crashGMT 00:52 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Youth burns to death as car rams into lamppost in RAKGMT 00:45 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Youth burns to death as car rams into lamppost in RAKGMT 00:44 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Youth burns to death as car rams into lamppost in RAKGMT 18:47 2018 Saturday ,20 January
Israeli forces kill suspect in rabbi's murderGMT 23:00 2018 Thursday ,18 January
Several dead in operation to arrest Venezuela pilot

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor