A Dutch architectural company has apologised for a design of two Seoul skyscrapers that to some resembles the World Trade Centre exploding during the 9/11 terror attacks. MVRDV said in a statement on its website that it did not intend to create an image evoking the 2001 attacks. It says it \"sincerely\" apologises to anyone whose feelings it has hurt. The design unveiled in Seoul last week is supposed to show a cloud covering the centre of the buildings. The statement did not say whether MVRDV will retain the design. A South Korean business partner says construction is to start in 2013.
GMT 19:37 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Video: Bodies of children killed in Fujairah fire laid to restGMT 17:17 2018 Monday ,22 January
2 dead, 5 injured in accident on Emirates Road in DubaiGMT 08:45 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Eleven killed Turkey ski holiday bus crashGMT 00:52 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Youth burns to death as car rams into lamppost in RAKGMT 00:45 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Youth burns to death as car rams into lamppost in RAKGMT 00:44 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Youth burns to death as car rams into lamppost in RAKGMT 18:47 2018 Saturday ,20 January
Israeli forces kill suspect in rabbi's murderGMT 23:00 2018 Thursday ,18 January
Several dead in operation to arrest Venezuela pilot

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor