David Beckham insists he has no intention of rushing into his next move as the former Manchester United star considers several offers from teams across the world. Beckham left LA Galaxy earlier this month at the end of his contract after helping the California side win the MLS Cup and is now looking for the right option for what will likely be the last club of his illustrious career. The 37-year-old former Real Madrid midfielder, who spent five years in LA, has been been linked with QPR in England and Monaco in France, as well as teams from China and Australia. A spokesman for Beckham said the former England captain plans to weigh up his options over the holiday period and isn\'t concerned about coming to a quick decision. \"There are a number of serious proposals on the table from a host of clubs across the world,\" the spokesperson said. \"David is no hurry to make a decision, the key is making the right one as he has always done successfully in his career. \"It\'s early days in the process. David is enjoying spending quality time with his family over the holidays.\" It is believed reports in France that Beckham has priced himself out of a move to Monaco are premature. Monaco, currently second in Ligue 2, are coached by former Chelsea manager Claudio Ranieri, who has previously stated his interest in bringing Beckham to the club and is backed by wealthy Russian owner Dimitri Rybolovlev.
GMT 22:55 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Manchester United retain world's richest club statusGMT 05:19 2018 Saturday ,20 January
Man City midfielder Fernandinho signs contract extension to 2020GMT 13:46 2018 Friday ,19 January
Borussia Dortmund deny contact with Arsenal for Pierre-Emerick AubameyangGMT 13:38 2018 Thursday ,18 January
Chelsea edge into FA Cup fourth round, Bournemouth rockedGMT 10:38 2018 Thursday ,18 January
Arsenal 'target' Malcom faces rap over videoGMT 07:49 2018 Tuesday ,16 January
Football: Giggs set to be named as Wales bossGMT 07:08 2018 Monday ,15 January
Sevilla let Real off hook with Alaves defeatGMT 07:02 2018 Saturday ,13 January
Everton in talks to sign Arsenal's Walcott

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor