
Gonzalo Quesada the sporting director of French Top 14 side Stade Francais has extended his contract for two seasons with the option of extending it for a third, the Parisian club said Friday.
"I'm very fond of this club, its players, my staff and the management and I'd like to carry on with the project we launched 18-months ago," said Quesada, whose previous contract would have run out at the end of the current season.
The 40-year-old former Argentinian international fly-half -- who won 38 caps -- joined from city rivals Racing Metro in 2013 having worked in the French national team set up prior to that.
Stade Francais are currently third in the table after narrowly missing out on the play-offs last season.
They host champions and leaders Toulon, whose head coach Bernard Laporte was the mastermind behind Stade's rise from obscurity in the 1990's, on Sunday with the visitors aiming to avenge their home defeat earlier in the season.
Victory for Stade Francais could see them go top of the table if other results go their way.
Source: AFP
GMT 21:55 2018 Monday ,22 January
Cristiano Ronaldo requires stitches after nasty head injuryGMT 19:47 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Fleetwood retains Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship titleGMT 09:48 2018 Sunday ,21 January
North Korea will send 22 athletes to Olympics in SouthGMT 23:44 2018 Saturday ,20 January
Impressive England beat Australia in second ODIGMT 23:25 2018 Saturday ,20 January
Borussia Dortmund deny contact with Arsenal for Pierre-Emerick AubameyangGMT 05:12 2018 Saturday ,20 January
Impressive England beat Australia in second ODIGMT 07:47 2018 Friday ,19 January
N. Korea prepares grand military parade on eve of OlympicsGMT 19:06 2018 Thursday ,18 January
Neymar scores four as Cavani matches Zlatan record

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor