bale keeps quiet over real madrid reports
Last Updated : GMT 05:17:37
Emiratesvoice, emirates voice
Emiratesvoice, emirates voice
Last Updated : GMT 05:17:37
Emiratesvoice, emirates voice

24-year-old reportedly on brink of move to Spanish champions

Bale keeps quiet over Real Madrid reports

Emiratesvoice, emirates voice

Emiratesvoice, emirates voice Bale keeps quiet over Real Madrid reports

Tottenham Hotspur's Welsh midfielder Gareth Bale
London – Arab Today
Tottenham Hotspur\'s Welsh midfielder Gareth Bale London – Arab Today Tottenham Hotspur winger Gareth Bale has refused to comment after being quizzed by reporters over speculation linking him with a record-breaking transfer to Real Madrid .
The 24-year-old is reportedly on the brink of a move to the nine-time champions for a fee that could eclipse the £80 million ($123.6 million, 93.2 million euros) that Madrid paid Manchester United for Cristiano Ronaldo in 2009.
Several Spanish television crews and photographers watched Bale train with Wales in Newport on Monday, but when asked to speak about the reports, he replied: \"I\'m really sorry, now\'s not the time to talk.\"
Bale has not played for Spurs for over a month due to buttock and foot injuries and has been ruled out of Wales\' friendly against the Republic of Ireland on Wednesday due to his foot problem.
However, he is expected to attend the match at the Cardiff City Stadium.
Wales manager Chris Coleman dismissed suggestions that the media excitement sparked by Bale had been a distraction in the build-up to the game.
\"We\'ve had a few more people here than usual. At training there were a lot of people there -- I thought we\'d arrived at the wrong venue,\" he told a news conference on Tuesday.
\"There was all the hype surrounding Gareth and whether he will move or not, so there were a lot of people there who would not normally be there.
\"But we have just got on with our work. We have to concentrate and he trained alone anyway, so we just got on with our own preparations.\"
Coleman also said that the decision that Bale would not play against Ireland was made by Wales and not Tottenham.
\"Looking at his history over the last two or three weeks, his workload has not been good at all. So for him to go into an international against a tough team like Ireland would be dangerous,\" Coleman said.
\"We respect Tottenham and have a good relationship with them and we decided before he got here that it was too much of a risk. We are not here to get in the way but if he had a chance of playing tomorrow (Wednesday), he would have played.
\"It would not have been in the back of my mind -- if he had played and anything happened -- that he was on the verge of a big move. My job is to win games with Wales.
\"I haven\'t thought twice about his move. He is not playing because physically he is not ready, not because he is not mentally ready.\"

Source: AFP

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

bale keeps quiet over real madrid reports bale keeps quiet over real madrid reports

 



Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

bale keeps quiet over real madrid reports bale keeps quiet over real madrid reports

 



GMT 10:18 2016 Wednesday ,23 March

cartoon seven

GMT 10:31 2014 Tuesday ,23 December

Mirages of failure: Lebanon cannot wait

GMT 11:03 2018 Tuesday ,23 January

No end to eyesores at Taj Mahal

GMT 08:06 2017 Saturday ,09 December

Turkey's Erdogan holds visit to Greece

GMT 05:26 2013 Monday ,07 October

Malala: Thank God I\'m not dead

GMT 12:31 2011 Thursday ,01 September

Slump in confidence takes its toll on US auto sales

GMT 13:43 2011 Saturday ,10 December

Shaikh Hamad holds talks

GMT 20:46 2011 Wednesday ,03 August

Did Earth once have two moons?

GMT 15:32 2017 Wednesday ,24 May

Israel razes Palestinian factory in Jenin

GMT 12:23 2017 Wednesday ,06 December

JAL invests $10 mln in Boom for supersonic jet project

GMT 10:54 2011 Thursday ,16 June

Heat stress cases on the rise as temperatures soar

GMT 09:10 2017 Wednesday ,22 November

Enough is enough: Saudi foreign minister to Iran

GMT 14:26 2017 Thursday ,28 September

Russia, US shoot for the moon with joint lunar station
 
 Emirates Voice Facebook,emirates voice facebook  Emirates Voice Twitter,emirates voice twitter Emirates Voice Rss,emirates voice rss  Emirates Voice Youtube,emirates voice youtube  Emirates Voice Youtube,emirates voice youtube

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©

emiratesvoieen emiratesvoiceen emiratesvoiceen emiratesvoiceen
emiratesvoice emiratesvoice emiratesvoice
emiratesvoice
بناية النخيل - رأس النبع _ خلف السفارة الفرنسية _بيروت - لبنان
emiratesvoice, Emiratesvoice, Emiratesvoice