man utd step up fabregas pursuit with 2nd bid
Last Updated : GMT 05:17:37
Emiratesvoice, emirates voice
Emiratesvoice, emirates voice
Last Updated : GMT 05:17:37
Emiratesvoice, emirates voice

Fans nervous about lack of incomings

Man Utd step up Fabregas pursuit with 2nd bid

Emiratesvoice, emirates voice

Emiratesvoice, emirates voice Man Utd step up Fabregas pursuit with 2nd bid

Man Utd's latest offer for Cesc Fabregas is in the region of £30
Manchester - Arab Today
Man Utd\'s latest offer for Cesc Fabregas is in the region of £30 Manchester United manager David Moyes on Monday revealed he has stepped up his pursuit of Cesc Fabregas after making a second bid for the Barcelona midfielder. United confirmed last Monday that they had made an initial approach for the former Arsenal star, but that offer of £25 million ($38 million, 29 million euros) was swiftly rejected by the Spanish champions.
Moyes is determined to do everything he can to lure Fabregas back to the Premier League as he seeks a marquee signing to mark his arrival at Old Trafford.
And the former Everton boss, appointed as Alex Ferguson\'s successor at the end of last season, said at a press conference in Yokohama on Monday that a second improved offer, believed to be in the region of £30 million ($46 million, 34 million euros), has now been lodged.
United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward returned to England ahead of schedule last Wednesday to lead the Fabregas negotiations and Moyes said: \"As I understand it, Ed had a response (to the first offer). We have made a second offer but Ed is dealing with it rather than me.\"
Moyes has yet to bring in a major signing, with his only deal so far the capture of Uruguay Under-20 star Guillermo Varela.
But, with reports from Spain suggesting Barca will not make a decision on Fabregas until they appoint a successor to coach Tito Vilanova, Moyes acknowledged there may come a time when he has to turn to other targets.
\"I think a point does come,\" said Moyes. \"But when you are interested in good players you want to give it every opportunity to materialise.
\"I will hope things will continue to move forward.
\"At this moment in time I can only tell you Ed Woodward is working hard to try and make the deals happen. We hope some of them will fall into place shortly.\"
Moyes has also been linked with moves for Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo and Tottenham winger Gareth Bale, plus raiding his old club Everton for Leighton Baines and Marouane Fellaini.
So far though he has been frustrated, with new Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti on Sunday making it clear he doesn\'t expect Ronaldo to rejoin United.
And Moyes, who is also fighting to persuade Wayne Rooney to snub advances from Chelsea, admitted he can understand why some fans are nervous about the lack of fresh faces as the champions gear up for the first season of the post-Ferguson era.
\"I can understand that feeling,\" he said. \"But there have been quite a few changes. Other managers have changed their clubs too and everybody thought this might be the summer when transfers are done later in the month.
\"That was always the thought I had when I came into the club.
\"You have to remember I only started on July 1, so in truth I have only been in the job three weeks at this present time.\"
Source: AFP

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

man utd step up fabregas pursuit with 2nd bid man utd step up fabregas pursuit with 2nd bid

 



Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

man utd step up fabregas pursuit with 2nd bid man utd step up fabregas pursuit with 2nd bid

 



GMT 10:18 2016 Wednesday ,23 March

cartoon seven

GMT 05:17 2024 Wednesday ,07 February

Amazon to open first cashierless shop

GMT 12:19 2017 Thursday ,09 February

Warriors crush short-handed Bulls, Spurs and Cavs win

GMT 16:49 2017 Sunday ,19 March

Actress Manal Al Siddiqi recovers

GMT 05:04 2024 Tuesday ,06 February

Skincare PR Performance Full Year 2017

GMT 12:10 2012 Sunday ,27 May

Swedish Film Festival in Seoul

GMT 01:59 2015 Tuesday ,17 March

Egypt's defence minister meets Sinai chieftains

GMT 11:16 2017 Friday ,10 February

Asala Nasry refuses to respond to rumors

GMT 16:11 2017 Monday ,13 February

Aoun at holy Azhar

GMT 04:54 2017 Friday ,16 June

Pakistani-American Kumail

GMT 10:13 2017 Sunday ,31 December

Arise, Sir Ringo: Starr and Barry Gibb knighted

GMT 15:48 2013 Sunday ,12 May

Early snowfalls entices skiers to New Zealand

GMT 09:39 2017 Thursday ,16 November

Zimbabweans elated but cautious
 
 Emirates Voice Facebook,emirates voice facebook  Emirates Voice Twitter,emirates voice twitter Emirates Voice Rss,emirates voice rss  Emirates Voice Youtube,emirates voice youtube  Emirates Voice Youtube,emirates voice youtube

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©

emiratesvoieen emiratesvoiceen emiratesvoiceen emiratesvoiceen
emiratesvoice emiratesvoice emiratesvoice
emiratesvoice
بناية النخيل - رأس النبع _ خلف السفارة الفرنسية _بيروت - لبنان
emiratesvoice, Emiratesvoice, Emiratesvoice