
British luxury handbag maker Mulberry on Thursday announced the departure of its chief executive, Frenchman Bruno Guillon, with immediate effect after two years at the helm. The company did not give a reason for the departure but it follows a profit warning from Mulberry in January following slowing sales in Britain and key market South Korea, sparking a collapse of its share price. Mulberry said that Godfrey Davis, non-executive chairman and previously chief executive of the company, will become executive chairman until a successor is found. "I, along with the board, would like to thank Bruno for his hard work over the past two years," Davis said in a short statement. "He has helped improve the quality of the Mulberry offering and enabled the company to increase its international appeal and grown international retail sales. I am confident that Mulberry has the heritage, brand appeal and products to build on what has been achieved," he added.
GMT 09:47 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
SAP unveils big push into French tech start-upsGMT 05:07 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Noble Group shares surge 37 percent on buyout talksGMT 19:07 2018 Monday ,22 January
BAKS spent Dh225m on charity projects in 2017GMT 22:52 2018 Sunday ,21 January
French firm "recalls baby milk product"GMT 22:27 2018 Sunday ,21 January
US company plans funds that double bitcoin price movesGMT 21:23 2018 Sunday ,21 January
Pence starts Mideast tour in Egypt amid Arab angerGMT 08:54 2018 Saturday ,20 January
Million-euro bill for firm behind Paris bike-share chaosGMT 10:47 2018 Friday ,19 January
German chemical giant BASF sees 'significant' profit leap

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor