Toronto-area police have posted a $25,000 reward for the arrests of two men who have robbed more than 50 cash dispensing machines. At a news conference west of Toronto, Halton Regional Police Detective Bob Lester said since July 2011, the pair has been recorded using a cutting torch to get into automated banking machines throughout Southern Ontario and Quebec, the Toronto Sun reported. The men are also suspected in 12 break-ins west of Toronto. Lester said the men wear masks and gloves and so far have left no evidence behind at any of the thefts. He said they average less than a minute to cut into the cash machines and flee. Security video shows the thieves driving various vans and sports utility vehicles and Lester said that suggests the thieves are using rental vehicles. The detective said it\'s hoped the pair will eventually slip up based on the bravado that comes with success. \"With the amount of incidents they\'ve been involved in, they\'re obviously greedy,\" Lester said.
GMT 09:43 2018 Tuesday ,23 January
Global unemployment down but working poverty rampantGMT 15:13 2018 Sunday ,21 January
All you need to know about Davos 2018GMT 22:33 2018 Saturday ,20 January
Calls for action over dirty money flowingGMT 04:42 2018 Saturday ,20 January
Storm caused 90 mn euros in damage: Dutch insurersGMT 07:06 2018 Friday ,19 January
China economy rebounds in 2017 with 6.9% growthGMT 11:35 2018 Thursday ,18 January
'Massive' infrastructure spending needed in AfricaGMT 14:29 2018 Wednesday ,17 January
GE takes one-off hit of $6.2 bn linked to insurance activitiesGMT 18:55 2018 Tuesday ,16 January
London stock market edges to new high

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor